Wednesday, February 2, 2011

NEW DESIGNER ANNOUNCEMENT

Hi all well i would like to take this moment to introduce you all to our new Designer

Leticia Seki


My name is Leticia Seki, I'm 29 and I'm from Brazil.
I´m a wife in love with my hubby Reina and a blessed mother to have my daughter Melissa (Mel).
I do scrapbooking since 2006 and now It´s in my vein (I breath scrapbook!). My inspiration has always been my little daughter Mel.
I started making altered and pages, alone.
Since that day I saw that scrapbooking would be my new job, joined with my most enjoyable hobby. And this makes me very happy!
The scrapbooking is more than a hobby for me, because it gives me great joy to be able to teach what I know and what I learn with talented people!
I love scrapbooking and give myself completely in body and soul to everything that surrounds this wonderful art.
As I said, scrapbooking is more than a hobby for me, is all I am!!!


The Design Team would like to welcome Leticia to the team I'm sure you will all gather great inspiration from Leticias work
Hugs Eve

4 comments:

  1. Hello Leticia, a very big welcome to you on 'budz' am looking forward to working with you ..
    X:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Leticia, so glad have you join us here at Budz. I'm looking forward to with you. Welcome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls!!! I'm so happy :D
    kissessss!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Leticia, congratulations!! looking forward to seeing your beautiful work. Love Ness xx

    ReplyDelete