Tuesday, March 29, 2011

WELCOME TO OUR NEW DT GIRLS

Morning scrapbudz readers today i would like to introduce you all to 5 very talented ladies who will be joining our already clever Design Team for 2011.
So without further ado i would like to send a huge warm welcome to each and every one of you i am sure you will have fun with us here at BUDZ and i cant wait to show you all what wonderful work these ladies can do .

                           Holly Connors
Hello, I’m Holly from Queensland, Australia. I have been scrapbooking for a couple of years now as it was initially a great way to document my travel photos, by including memorabilia and various items I found along the way. More recently I married my partner of nine years, who enjoys his own creative hobby as a musician. When I am not scrapbooking, I actually work as a psychologist in a correctional facility. It is an interesting and challenging role at times, therefore I always find plenty of time to scrap, as it is my ultimate way to wind down after a long day at work. My scrapbook style tends to vary to suit the theme and there is nothing I love more than participating in an online challenge. It’s a great way to get the creative flow happening and to inspire myself to try new techniques. I look forward to being part of the Scrapbudz creative team and helping to inspire others to create.”"


Thank you again for the exciting opportunity Eve.

 
                           Kerry snell
Hi my name is Kerry Snell, and i live in warrnambool in Victoria. I am a SAHM to 2 gorgeous children (I'm really not biased LOL), who you will get to see a lot of in the coming weeks. Like all of you i am a scrapaholic, and every day i do something scrappy. I am addicted to challenges and has become my way of getting my layouts done.
I was excited when asked to join in with you girls and cant wait to get started. My blog is www.kerrysnell.blogspot.com and i love having visitors.


                      Jasmine Shea

Hi, I’m Jasmine Shea and I am a loving Mum to my 4 children, Wesley, Benjamin, Lewis and Emma.
I also work ‘a bit’ for my husband who runs our own company. He just doesn’t understand this crazy world of scrapbooking but still “sort of” supports my obsession with it.
I love participating in challenges and also blog hopping to see other girl’s work and achievements
I am currently on the Creative Team at Stuck?! Sketches, Kraft It Up and Scrap The Girls. I have also been lucky enough to be Guest Designer for a number of sites also.
I think my style does vary depending on the challenge. I love working with fabric, textures, sewing and paint.
I love the creative outlet scrapping gives me and with 4 children and a big family, I am never short of subjects to scrap.
My blog is: http://jasminesscrapvine.blogspot.com/


                       Lynne Woolgar

Hi everyone! My name is Lynne Woolgar and I’m a scrapper!!!
I started scrapping in the early ‘90s, and although I enjoyed the process, I made very few layouts. It took me 5 years to get one album done! Fast forward to 2004; a divorce and a major move back to Florida, changed all of that. Funny how, my scrapbook supplies were the only arts & crafts items that I brought with me. I worked on a few pages during the next few years, but concentrated more on home decorating, sewing, and floral arranging. While out shopping one day, I picked up a magazine that inspired me to venture into a new art form – collages. Still working on that one! Of course, if you are making collages, you need pretty papers, stamps, inks, all of the lovely supplies you need to do scrapbooking! Boy was there a lot of new stuff out there. At about the same time, my daughter, Ashley, announced that she was pregnant. Well, that was it….I had to document her pregnancy and the baby shower, and the birth, and the footprints, and the smile, and the…….everything!!! Now, I’m hooked!
In the last 7 years, I have learned so many new techniques, and found so many wonderful products, that I don’t think I’ll ever catch up! Scrapping has become a way of life for me. Not only is it my creative outlet and escape, it has also helped me to regain some sanity in my hectic life. My style? It varies quite a bit, from child themes, to very simple layouts, to vintage romantic chic…my fave! I love to mix the modern with the vintage style. And, I’m always looking for new ideas and techniques to try out, and to pass on, of course!! At the beginning of September, 2009, I finally decided to join the blog world, and www.MyMadkow.typepad.com was born. And that birthing process was very difficult. You see……I am technologically challenged!!! But I made it through, and now, I love it!! I am also learning Adobe Photoshop Elements, a wonderful Christmas gift from my parents!
I’m looking forward to sharing my projects with you, and in turn seeing yours!!
Lynne


                       Marelle Jackman


Hi Marelle Jackman here!
I am a wife to Warren, and mum to Mia (10) and Ella (9) and a step mum to Greg (27). I live in an idyllic bayside town outside Geelong, Victoria. Our family made a "sea change" 8 years ago and have never looked back.
I have been scrapping for 8 years and have had my work published in Scrapbook Creations and Scrapbooking Memories,(I have a layout in the current issue) with more to be published in a few months.
I am thrilled to be a part of the Design Team here and I look forward to bringing you lots of inspiration for your projects.

Welcome girls i hope your time with us is enjoyable ....
Hugz Eve and the DT

8 comments:

  1. Well let me be the first to welcome all you lovely ladies aboard our team. I can't wait to be working with you all and sharing all your wonderful ideas. You'll love "working" for Eve, she's a beautiful person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nicole. I'm very excited to be apart of the team and look forward to getting to know each of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very excited to be here Eve so thank you for having me and Hello to all of the girls, it is great to be joining you. I can't wait to see your fabulous creations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so much very very excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow!!! what an awesome lineup of talented ladies.. I am sure we will all play beautifully together LOL ... welcome welcome welcome with luv .. X:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Eve!! Very excite to be a part of this team!! I just checked out everyone's blogs....sooo talented ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. welcome girls!!!! congrats and have fun!
    kissesss!!!

    ReplyDelete