Tuesday, July 5, 2011

JUNE WINNER AND A JULY CHALLENGE

Hi everyone so sorry i am late this month family things just got in the way ...but here i am ready to announce a winner and pop up a new challenge
So our winner for last month is......KYLIE SYMONS for her fantastic layout ...congrats Kylie if you could contact me at crazyshep68@bigpond.com i will put you in touch with our sponsor ..

Now for this months challenge we have a great sketch for you thats been designed by our sketch artist Vanessa Waller ...

ANNETTE
HOLLY
EVE
JASMINE
LYNNE
NICOLE
MARELLE

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Kylie on winning with your fabulous layout! Love all the DT inspiration for this sketch. This was a fun one that I enjoyed playing along with! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Kylie!!! You deserve it girl!!!

    Kudos to the DTs for their gorgeous projects!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Kylie. This was a fab LO. Enjoy your prize.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm new to Scrapbudz =) Love this sketch so I thought I might enter. I can't get the link tool to work for me so here is a link to my entry...

    http://startingtoscrap.blogspot.com/2011/07/scrapbudz-challenge-for-july.html

    Georgia xox

    ReplyDelete